Friday, February 13, 2015

NEIGHBORLY VALENTINES



When I got up this morning, there was a sweet gift bag on my doorstep from "the neighbors"! The candle is Vanilla Egg Nog, the pinks are candy coated almonds, and the striped background is a pretty scarf! They are such wonderful people!


Here is what I made for them:

For Becky, the mom, I made this tag. I happened to run across this saying on the internet a few days ago and knew it would be perfect for her.



For the kids (one girl, three boys) I made candy cups of molded white chocolate hearts and snowmen and a few Kisses.



I hope you all have a very nice Valentine's Day!

5 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

What fun to receive Valentine gifts from your neighbor..and sweet gifts you gave them. Darling tag!
Happy Valentines's Day.
warmly,
deb

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

A gift on your door step, how great! Sweet gifts you received and gave. :)

Debby said...

So sweet that you gave each other gifts. Valentines is a great day.

Debby said...

So sweet that you gave each other gifts. Valentines is a great day.

Unknown said...

What a nice thing to do in your neighborhood. Do you "ghost" at Halloween also? The little house tag you made is adorable.