Thursday, December 30, 2010

MY VALENTINE SWAP LIST



Okay, I'm a sucker for a few good friends - I've expanded my list to 14 (for Valentine's Day, ya know!), but it is now officially closed.

Here are the people that will be included in my Valentine swap: (twelve of you wanted to join, so I took all of you!) A star * beside your name means I already have your address.

1. Sandy of 521 Lake St. *
2. Karen of Brayton Homestead Interiors *
3. Carrie of Junque Magnet *
4. Carey of Chicory Nits *
5. Linda Ruthie of Linda Ruthie's Aprons *
6. Gwendolyn Kay of Gwenny's Place *
7. Denise Marie of Beagle Run Way *
8. Betty of She's Sew Pretty *
9. Janice of Curtains in My Tree*
10.Patty @ Sewing Seeds4U *
11. Sharon of Red Lead Paperworks *
12. Kadra of Fun with Aunt Kadra Louise *
13. Tanya of Maddie Pattie Greetings *
14. Angela of Down to the Darling Details *

Here's how it works:

a.) I'll send you one valentine and you send me one valentine. If you want to swap with others on this list, just contact them.

b.) My mailing address is: Susan Wickett, 12 Hill St., Medway, MA 02053.

c.) Email me your address - my email is cherrypie11@verizon.net. (Sandy, I have yours already)

d.) V Day is on a Monday, so make sure you mail them to arrive by Saturday the 12th, to be sure they get there on time.

e.) You can make your Valentine any style - card, tag, etc. Just make sure it's not to big to fit in a 5x7 mailing envelope.

I think that's all I need to tell you. If I missed something, let me know!

7 comments:

Gypsea Nurse said...

Ohh! Can I still Join?

Cat@ tatteredrebel.blogspot.com
Thanks!

Denise said...

Is there time for me to join? It will be my first. Is it closed?

Carey said...

So happy I am in. Can't wait to get started. Thanks for hosting this swap. Happy New year!
Carey

Angela said...

Are you taking any more Valentine swappers? Elizabeth still shows yours open on her sidebar. Happy New Year!

GwendolynKay said...

I am looking forward to this. I will email you shortly :)
Blessings from Gwenny

Anonymous said...

NEW to all this beautiful creative world... I can make a TAG that will be fit for a Queen.
(smile) allow one that missed the closing date to match up with me!
I'm new at this but have some talent in both pinkies : )
Jean Kemp
jeankempnc@gmail.com
THANKS
Love your creative Cherry World
Blessings,

T said...

Thanks again for including me!!